Understanding regulatory compliance and its impact on pharmacy, healthcare, and clinical operations has never been more complex. Bula makes it simple.
Access the top subscription-based legal intelligence solution dedicated to pharmacy. The leading expert solely focused on helping pharmacy clients maintain compliance, Bula empowers clients by delivering legislative and regulatory information, Board notifications, answers to the top questions in pharmacy law, and customizable templates for your pharmacy – all in one powerful platform.
Bula is the top subscription-based legal intelligence solution dedicated to pharmacy. As the leading national expert solely focused on helping clients maintain compliance, Bula empowers by delivering simplified current law, legislative, regulatory & sub-regulatory information in an accurate, timely & meaningful manner.
The Bula Team tracks laws, bills, regulations, sub-regulations, rules and policies in all 50 states, D.C. and federal, and notifies clients with actionable intelligence of any changes that could potentially impact them. Clients trust Bula to help them stay current in a simple and effective way so they can effectively anticipate and navigate changes in regulation, evaluate and manage risk, stay in compliance, avoid large fines, and preserve customer trust.
Bula’s one-of-a-kind service lets clients know what changes are coming, how these changes could impact their business, and when they must be ready to implement new procedures to comply with these changes. Bula is the industry standard to proactively manage compliance risk.
Clients can set up custom and automatic reports and alerts to be sent directly to their inboxes, as well as access frequently asked questions, a searchable database of laws, policy and procedure templates, and other solutions to help them stay ahead of regulatory changes, understand compliance risks, and manage their businesses effectively and profitably.
- Save time and resources
- Effectively anticipate and navigate changes in regulation
- Evaluate and manage risk
- Stay in compliance
- Avoid large fines
- Preserve customer trust
- Add value for your clients
- Decrease turnaround time for clients on questions
- Increase operational efficiency
- 24/7 tracking
- Legislative, regulatory and current law intelligence from all 50 states, D.C., and federal
- Hundreds of pharmacy FAQs with short & detailed answers by state and topic – with customized views
- Automated & personally customized reports and alerts sent directly to your inbox – as many as you want!
- All customized reports are saved in Bula, so you can access them at any time- even if you don’t want the emails
- A searchable database of laws, as well as bills & proposed rules – specify criteria the to meet your needs
- A full manual of Policies and procedures templates for compliance – over 300 pages
- Comprehensive USP <800> policies and procedures templates for various business models
- General CPA templates & Immunization CPA templates (state-specific) to grow your business!
- Custom research
- Board newsletters and board agendas
All Bula solutions include personal customer service and support – from training to experienced user inquiry answers!
Bula is a leading national expert on pharmacy regulatory intelligence.
Bula’s proprietary research and software system tracks changes in regulations daily and provides this information to clients in a simple, understandable way. Bula’s solutions improve clients’ abilities to make decisions. Bula provides easy-to-use software navigation and access to the information clients need to make informed risk assessments and policy decisions.
Bula’s goal is to help its clients keep their business in compliance and running cost-effectively. Bula also provides tools that can be used for management and expansion of pharmacy operations and healthcare businesses.
Bula provides Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to pharmacy chains, independent pharmacies, specialty pharmacies, mail order pharmacies, compounding pharmacies, pharmacists, drug distributors, pharmacy benefit managers, grocers, retailers, pharmacy wholesalers, billing and remittance firms, insurance companies, medical call centers, health networks, and other businesses that are part of the nation’s healthcare delivery system.
Bula also serves top national law firms, industry associations, trade groups and an array of specialty businesses that operate retail and internet pharmacies, in-store medical clinics and other healthcare services.
Bula helps companies with their community pharmacy operations, immunization programs, in-store medical clinics, meth precursor compliance and a wide scope of other healthcare business, pharmacy and clinical operations.
Bula’s services allow clients to understand regulatory compliance risks, so they can effectively and profitably manage a business landscape that is increasingly complex and ever-changing.
- Subscriptions to the Current Pharmacy Law Database $1,295.00 – $5,000.00
- 12-month Subscriptions to the Policy & Procedure Templates for Pharmacies $3,200.00 – $38,400.00